This is a shot of “Hammock Island”, one of many destinations on the map at the Xel-Ha aquatic park, dubbed the world’s largest natural aquarium. Xel-ha is located a short drive south of Playa del Carmen, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We spent the 2nd half of our day at here (after visiting Tulum in the morning) and it was an absolutely great time.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 opulent Places to visit in Singapore in 2022!
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Home Security for Your Business
- How to Estimate the Cost of International Shipping?
- Top Sports Teams in Toronto
- Why Vegas Makes An Excellent Destination For Adventure Lovers
- Visiting Portland: Attractions and Experiences You Can’t Miss
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Socks for Hiking
- Summer Vacation Tips To Make 2022 Your Best Ever
I’m On Instagram!