This is a shot of “Hammock Island”, one of many destinations on the map at the Xel-Ha aquatic park, dubbed the world’s largest natural aquarium. Xel-ha is located a short drive south of Playa del Carmen, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We spent the 2nd half of our day at here (after visiting Tulum in the morning) and it was an absolutely great time.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Infuse Colors To Your Bland Kitchen Space – Decor Hacks and Tips
- A Club1 Hotels Offer To Put a Smile on Your Face
- Ski Holidays Are The Best Around – Here’s Why
- Top 5 Trulli Houses in Puglia
- Unhealthy Ways to Deal with Stress as a College Student
- All You Need to Know About Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Where to stay in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s bustling northern seaside town
- 5 Reasons To Fall in Love With Cornwall