Pictured are the jagged, rocky cliffs inside Zion National Park, Utah. Shot on a hot sunny day in July, 2012 during our hike to the upper emerald pools on the other side of the valley. I’ve traveled through much of the Southwestern U.S. and haven’t seen many landscapes more beautiful than those found inside Utah’s national parks. Zion in particular was full of great hikes for anyone feeling active and adventurous.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids