Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids