Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Ideas To Bring That Vacation Feeling Home
- Long-Term Travel: Ways to Earn Money While Traveling As a Digital Nomad
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
- Greece – The Ideal Tourist Destination
- My 3 Favourite Drinks
- 7 Tips for Enjoying the Nightlife in Guam
- Airport Hotels – Making Travel Easy
- Nightlife in Northern Marianas: 7 Things to Expect
I’m On Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.