Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids
- Hua Hin Popular With Locals And Tourists
- ETIAS: The Way To Travel Through Europe in the Future
- What It Means to Travel While Being a Poor Student: The Guide to Cheap Traveling
- WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO
- Things To Know About The Manaslu Circuit Trek Before You Go
- TIPS FOR A FAMILY SKI HOLIDAY IN JAPAN