Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 opulent Places to visit in Singapore in 2022!
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Home Security for Your Business
- How to Estimate the Cost of International Shipping?
- Top Sports Teams in Toronto
- Why Vegas Makes An Excellent Destination For Adventure Lovers
- Visiting Portland: Attractions and Experiences You Can’t Miss
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Socks for Hiking
- Summer Vacation Tips To Make 2022 Your Best Ever
I’m On Instagram!