A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Brief Guide to Virtual Travel during the Pandemic
- French Alps: Suggestions for non-ski fans
- Choose the Best Travel Destinations for Casino Lovers
- 5 Tips for Traveling to Countries With Foreign Languages
- Wales: Traveling to the Land of the Red Dragon
- Top ski attractions in Italy
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
I’m On Instagram!