A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Ways to Enjoy Singapore Even If You’re Not Crazy Rich
- Surviving the Outdoors
- 7 Tips for Doing Luxury Travel on a Budget
- 5 Downsides Of Timeshare Ownership You Must Know
- The Silent Killer: Best Ways to Beat Depression
- 5 Reliable Cars For An Aussie Outback Adventure
- The Fastest Ways To Get 10,000 Instagram Followers
- Top 5 Color Ideas That Can Lift Your Bedroom Décor
I’m On Instagram!