A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 opulent Places to visit in Singapore in 2022!
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Home Security for Your Business
- How to Estimate the Cost of International Shipping?
- Top Sports Teams in Toronto
- Why Vegas Makes An Excellent Destination For Adventure Lovers
- Visiting Portland: Attractions and Experiences You Can’t Miss
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Socks for Hiking
- Summer Vacation Tips To Make 2022 Your Best Ever
I’m On Instagram!