A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Brief Guide to Virtual Travel during the Pandemic
- French Alps: Suggestions for non-ski fans
- Choose the Best Travel Destinations for Casino Lovers
- 5 Tips for Traveling to Countries With Foreign Languages
- Wales: Traveling to the Land of the Red Dragon
- Top ski attractions in Italy
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
I’m On Instagram!