An old wooden wagon sits in New Mexico’s Western countryside. View the full size image for intricate details in the wagon’s wooden wheel. Scenes like this one always make me wonder what it was used for carrying and how many miles of wear and tear it’s owner’s got out of it.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids