I shot this photo on a chilly morning during my Christmas/New Years road trip at the end of 2010. This is the North Beach neighborhood in San Francisco. The church you see at the bottom of the hill is the famous Saints Peter and Paul Church. San Fran is truly a beautiful city!
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Sightseeing on Wheels: Exploring Florida’s Top Attractions by Car
- 5 States New York Residents Should Visit In Their Lifetime
- 5 Wildlife Photography Tips for Nature Lovers
- 5 Reasons to put Peru on your bucket list
- Freshen up Your WFH Wardrobe for Winter
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
I’m On Instagram!