This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Surviving the Outdoors
- 7 Tips for Doing Luxury Travel on a Budget
- 5 Downsides Of Timeshare Ownership You Must Know
- The Silent Killer: Best Ways to Beat Depression
- 5 Reliable Cars For An Aussie Outback Adventure
- The Fastest Ways To Get 10,000 Instagram Followers
- Top 5 Color Ideas That Can Lift Your Bedroom Décor
- 6 Qualities of a 5 Star Hotel
I’m On Instagram!