This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year
- Great Reasons To Visit Camden
- 5 Beautiful Car Routes in New Zealand
- Top Travel Destinations For 2019
- My Favorite Las Vegas Experiences
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Review
- Top Careers To Look At For Those Wanting A Change
- Ways To Improve Your Dental Practice