This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
- Planning on Komodo Diving? 3 Tips For A Better Traveling Experience
- Benefits Of A Lightweight Suitcase
- Top Travel Destinations For 2020
- 6 Ideas To Bring That Vacation Feeling Home
- Long-Term Travel: Ways to Earn Money While Traveling As a Digital Nomad
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
I’m On Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.