This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Hiking a Triple Crown Trail? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Commonly-Asked Questions About Georgia: Is It Safe for Tourists?
- Planning an Adventure Vacation: Senior Edition
- How to choose a tailor
- How to save money to travel
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Travelers: 6 Key Differences in How They Approach Their Adventures
- Best Destinations for Spiritual Experiences
- 5 of Grand Central’s Most Fascinating Secrets