This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Club1 Hotels Offer To Put a Smile on Your Face
- Ski Holidays Are The Best Around – Here’s Why
- Top 5 Trulli Houses in Puglia
- Unhealthy Ways to Deal with Stress as a College Student
- All You Need to Know About Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Where to stay in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s bustling northern seaside town
- 5 Reasons To Fall in Love With Cornwall
- 5 Best EU Countries for Studying Abroad