This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids
- Hua Hin Popular With Locals And Tourists
- ETIAS: The Way To Travel Through Europe in the Future
- What It Means to Travel While Being a Poor Student: The Guide to Cheap Traveling
- WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO
- Things To Know About The Manaslu Circuit Trek Before You Go
- TIPS FOR A FAMILY SKI HOLIDAY IN JAPAN