This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- French Alps: Suggestions for non-ski fans
- Choose the Best Travel Destinations for Casino Lovers
- 5 Tips for Traveling to Countries With Foreign Languages
- Wales: Traveling to the Land of the Red Dragon
- Top ski attractions in Italy
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
- Texas is a Growing Entertainment Destination
I’m On Instagram!