This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 opulent Places to visit in Singapore in 2022!
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Home Security for Your Business
- How to Estimate the Cost of International Shipping?
- Top Sports Teams in Toronto
- Why Vegas Makes An Excellent Destination For Adventure Lovers
- Visiting Portland: Attractions and Experiences You Can’t Miss
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Socks for Hiking
- Summer Vacation Tips To Make 2022 Your Best Ever
I’m On Instagram!