This week’s photo is a sunset and the silhouette of Arizona’s desert mountains. Last week was the Phoenix skyline at dusk, and I took this shot from the same location just a few minutes later. Phoenix might not have the tallest skyscrapers, beachfront property or lush green plants.. but it does have beautiful winter weather, mountains and sunsets!
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Ideas To Bring That Vacation Feeling Home
- Long-Term Travel: Ways to Earn Money While Traveling As a Digital Nomad
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
- Greece – The Ideal Tourist Destination
- My 3 Favourite Drinks
- 7 Tips for Enjoying the Nightlife in Guam
- Airport Hotels – Making Travel Easy
- Nightlife in Northern Marianas: 7 Things to Expect
I’m On Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.