A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Club1 Hotels Offer To Put a Smile on Your Face
- Ski Holidays Are The Best Around – Here’s Why
- Top 5 Trulli Houses in Puglia
- Unhealthy Ways to Deal with Stress as a College Student
- All You Need to Know About Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Where to stay in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s bustling northern seaside town
- 5 Reasons To Fall in Love With Cornwall
- 5 Best EU Countries for Studying Abroad