A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids
- Hua Hin Popular With Locals And Tourists
- ETIAS: The Way To Travel Through Europe in the Future
- What It Means to Travel While Being a Poor Student: The Guide to Cheap Traveling
- WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO
- Things To Know About The Manaslu Circuit Trek Before You Go
- TIPS FOR A FAMILY SKI HOLIDAY IN JAPAN