A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
- Greece – The Ideal Tourist Destination
- My 3 Favourite Drinks
- 7 Tips for Enjoying the Nightlife in Guam
- Airport Hotels – Making Travel Easy
- Nightlife in Northern Marianas: 7 Things to Expect
- Hiking a Triple Crown Trail? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Commonly-Asked Questions About Georgia: Is It Safe for Tourists?