A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
- Texas is a Growing Entertainment Destination
- Going Abroad? You Won’t Get the Same Netflix Content!
- Scuba Diving Oahu, Hawaii Like A VIP
- Hawaii Shark Encounters – Swimming With Sharks In Oahu
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
I’m On Instagram!