A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year
- Great Reasons To Visit Camden
- 5 Beautiful Car Routes in New Zealand
- Top Travel Destinations For 2019
- My Favorite Las Vegas Experiences
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Review
- Top Careers To Look At For Those Wanting A Change
- Ways To Improve Your Dental Practice