A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Preparing for a Trip to Hong Kong – The Basics
- 3 Top Tips For Picking The Right Sunglasses
- Vacation Photo Tips Every Traveller Should Know
- 7 Different Camping Styles to Try That Will Enhance Your Adventures
- How to Keep Your Trip Abroad from Being Ruined
- Important Laws to Know Before Visiting Ireland
- Bonwi Gives Sooo Many Hotel Points Back When I use them, Check it out
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year