A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Best Destinations for Spiritual Experiences
- 5 of Grand Central’s Most Fascinating Secrets
- 4 American Destinations Characterized by the Most Diverse Landscape You Could Imagine: Where Will Your Next Journey Take You?
- Reasons to Invest in a Coffee Subscription
- 4 Reasons You Should Not Bring Your Work With You When You Travel
- Brilliant Hacks for Cheaper Travel
- Why is Sanya, China So Popular For- Read To Know
- Take A Train Holiday This Year