A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
- Planning on Komodo Diving? 3 Tips For A Better Traveling Experience
- Benefits Of A Lightweight Suitcase
- Top Travel Destinations For 2020
- 6 Ideas To Bring That Vacation Feeling Home
- Long-Term Travel: Ways to Earn Money While Traveling As a Digital Nomad
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
I’m On Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.