A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 Interesting Singapore Laws You Should Know Before You Visit
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories