Photographed on the last sunset of 2012 at Imperial Beach, CA. This beach is the most southern in the West Coast of the U.S. and borders Tijuana, Mexico. Despite the cold and windy weather there were surfers enjoying as welll.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 opulent Places to visit in Singapore in 2022!
- 5 Reasons to Invest in Home Security for Your Business
- How to Estimate the Cost of International Shipping?
- Top Sports Teams in Toronto
- Why Vegas Makes An Excellent Destination For Adventure Lovers
- Visiting Portland: Attractions and Experiences You Can’t Miss
- 3 Things to Consider When Choosing Socks for Hiking
- Summer Vacation Tips To Make 2022 Your Best Ever
I’m On Instagram!