Photographed on the last sunset of 2012 at Imperial Beach, CA. This beach is the most southern in the West Coast of the U.S. and borders Tijuana, Mexico. Despite the cold and windy weather there were surfers enjoying as welll.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids