This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Surviving the Outdoors
- 7 Tips for Doing Luxury Travel on a Budget
- 5 Downsides Of Timeshare Ownership You Must Know
- The Silent Killer: Best Ways to Beat Depression
- 5 Reliable Cars For An Aussie Outback Adventure
- The Fastest Ways To Get 10,000 Instagram Followers
- Top 5 Color Ideas That Can Lift Your Bedroom Décor
- 6 Qualities of a 5 Star Hotel
I’m On Instagram!