This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 Interesting Singapore Laws You Should Know Before You Visit
- How to get your money back after your holiday has been cancelled
- 5 Great Stops to Make When on a Train Journey from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- The Best Walking Trails In The United Kingdom
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories