This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Hiking a Triple Crown Trail? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Commonly-Asked Questions About Georgia: Is It Safe for Tourists?
- Planning an Adventure Vacation: Senior Edition
- How to choose a tailor
- How to save money to travel
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Travelers: 6 Key Differences in How They Approach Their Adventures
- Best Destinations for Spiritual Experiences
- 5 of Grand Central’s Most Fascinating Secrets