This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids
- Hua Hin Popular With Locals And Tourists
- ETIAS: The Way To Travel Through Europe in the Future
- What It Means to Travel While Being a Poor Student: The Guide to Cheap Traveling
- WHEN IN ROME, DO AS THE ROMANS DO
- Things To Know About The Manaslu Circuit Trek Before You Go
- TIPS FOR A FAMILY SKI HOLIDAY IN JAPAN