This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
- Texas is a Growing Entertainment Destination
- Going Abroad? You Won’t Get the Same Netflix Content!
- Scuba Diving Oahu, Hawaii Like A VIP
- Hawaii Shark Encounters – Swimming With Sharks In Oahu
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
I’m On Instagram!