This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
- Planning on Komodo Diving? 3 Tips For A Better Traveling Experience
- Benefits Of A Lightweight Suitcase
- Top Travel Destinations For 2020
- 6 Ideas To Bring That Vacation Feeling Home
- Long-Term Travel: Ways to Earn Money While Traveling As a Digital Nomad
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
I’m On Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.