This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Best Destinations for Spiritual Experiences
- 5 of Grand Central’s Most Fascinating Secrets
- 4 American Destinations Characterized by the Most Diverse Landscape You Could Imagine: Where Will Your Next Journey Take You?
- Reasons to Invest in a Coffee Subscription
- 4 Reasons You Should Not Bring Your Work With You When You Travel
- Brilliant Hacks for Cheaper Travel
- Why is Sanya, China So Popular For- Read To Know
- Take A Train Holiday This Year