This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Preparing for a Trip to Hong Kong – The Basics
- 3 Top Tips For Picking The Right Sunglasses
- Vacation Photo Tips Every Traveller Should Know
- 7 Different Camping Styles to Try That Will Enhance Your Adventures
- How to Keep Your Trip Abroad from Being Ruined
- Important Laws to Know Before Visiting Ireland
- Bonwi Gives Sooo Many Hotel Points Back When I use them, Check it out
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year