This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Club1 Hotels Offer To Put a Smile on Your Face
- Ski Holidays Are The Best Around – Here’s Why
- Top 5 Trulli Houses in Puglia
- Unhealthy Ways to Deal with Stress as a College Student
- All You Need to Know About Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Where to stay in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s bustling northern seaside town
- 5 Reasons To Fall in Love With Cornwall
- 5 Best EU Countries for Studying Abroad