This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year
- Great Reasons To Visit Camden
- 5 Beautiful Car Routes in New Zealand
- Top Travel Destinations For 2019
- My Favorite Las Vegas Experiences
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Review
- Top Careers To Look At For Those Wanting A Change
- Ways To Improve Your Dental Practice