A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Online Christmas Gifts; For Him and Her
- 3 Types Of Travel To Choose From
- 10 Essential Things to Travel as A Backpacker
- Fridge Magnet Memories
- Tips for Travelling to Florida With Kids
- Hua Hin Popular With Locals And Tourists
- ETIAS: The Way To Travel Through Europe in the Future
- What It Means to Travel While Being a Poor Student: The Guide to Cheap Traveling