A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Club1 Hotels Offer To Put a Smile on Your Face
- Ski Holidays Are The Best Around – Here’s Why
- Top 5 Trulli Houses in Puglia
- Unhealthy Ways to Deal with Stress as a College Student
- All You Need to Know About Hiking to Everest Base Camp
- Where to stay in St. Paul’s Bay – Malta’s bustling northern seaside town
- 5 Reasons To Fall in Love With Cornwall
- 5 Best EU Countries for Studying Abroad