A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 Fun Things To Do In Tel Aviv
- Greece – The Ideal Tourist Destination
- My 3 Favourite Drinks
- 7 Tips for Enjoying the Nightlife in Guam
- Airport Hotels – Making Travel Easy
- Nightlife in Northern Marianas: 7 Things to Expect
- Hiking a Triple Crown Trail? Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Commonly-Asked Questions About Georgia: Is It Safe for Tourists?