A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Preparing for a Trip to Hong Kong – The Basics
- 3 Top Tips For Picking The Right Sunglasses
- Vacation Photo Tips Every Traveller Should Know
- 7 Different Camping Styles to Try That Will Enhance Your Adventures
- How to Keep Your Trip Abroad from Being Ruined
- Important Laws to Know Before Visiting Ireland
- Bonwi Gives Sooo Many Hotel Points Back When I use them, Check it out
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year