A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
- Texas is a Growing Entertainment Destination
- Going Abroad? You Won’t Get the Same Netflix Content!
- Scuba Diving Oahu, Hawaii Like A VIP
- Hawaii Shark Encounters – Swimming With Sharks In Oahu
- Finding a Dentist in Guam: Tips You Should Know if You’re New to the Area
- Flying Shanghai -Determining the Right Flight for Your Needs
I’m On Instagram!