A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons To Go On An African Safari This Year
- Great Reasons To Visit Camden
- 5 Beautiful Car Routes in New Zealand
- Top Travel Destinations For 2019
- My Favorite Las Vegas Experiences
- Hyatt Regency Kathmandu Review
- Top Careers To Look At For Those Wanting A Change
- Ways To Improve Your Dental Practice