A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Surviving the Outdoors
- 7 Tips for Doing Luxury Travel on a Budget
- 5 Downsides Of Timeshare Ownership You Must Know
- The Silent Killer: Best Ways to Beat Depression
- 5 Reliable Cars For An Aussie Outback Adventure
- The Fastest Ways To Get 10,000 Instagram Followers
- Top 5 Color Ideas That Can Lift Your Bedroom Décor
- 6 Qualities of a 5 Star Hotel
I’m On Instagram!