This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- A Brief Guide to Virtual Travel during the Pandemic
- French Alps: Suggestions for non-ski fans
- Choose the Best Travel Destinations for Casino Lovers
- 5 Tips for Traveling to Countries With Foreign Languages
- Wales: Traveling to the Land of the Red Dragon
- Top ski attractions in Italy
- 6 Tips and Tricks to Keep Your Fur Babies Comfortable When Traveling
- How to Make Travel Easy with Pets
I’m On Instagram!