This week’s photo is El Castillo (meaning the castle), Chichen Itza’s largest and most famous structure. The temple was built to honor Kukulkan, a feathered serpent god. A UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World this is possibly the most famous Mayan ruins of them all.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Hidden Gems in Mexico You Definitely Need To Visit
- Exploring Pigeon Forge: Your Ultimate Travel Guide
- 7 Most Budget-Friendly European Getaways for City Break Enthusiasts
- Gear Up for a Thrilling Wildlife Adventure With These Essentials
- Travel Safer By Road: Top 6 Most Dangerous Car Accidents Faced By Travelers
- Unveiling East London’s Allure: Beyond the Tourist Trail
- Seamless Journeys: A Comprehensive Guide to Effortless Travel
- The Joys of Being a Mum
I’m On Instagram!