This week’s photo is the 12-foot tall waterfall that flows into a half-acre koi pond; at the Japanese Friendship Garden located in Phoenix, Arizona. It’s officially named Ro Ho En and it is my favorite park/garden in all of Phoenix. If your in the city, visit for a tranquil, relaxing experience.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!