A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Investigating An Interstate Roadside Accident: How to Assist Your Lawyers and Police Win A Compensation Claim
- A Blend of Tradition and Modernity: Embracing Rental Living in Elmhurst
- Turn Your Layover into a Cultural Adventure: Insights from Travel Experts
- When is the Best Time to Visit Canggu in Bali
- Wanderlust Wonders: What to Pack for Your Worldwide Adventure
- Traveling in Style and Ease: 6 Types of Travel Bags for A Comfortable Trip
- Navigating the Unexpected: How to Handle Accidents on Your Road Trip
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
I’m On Instagram!