A horse carriage is parked in front of the Guadalupe Church in one of Central America’s oldest European-founded cities – Granada, Nicaragua. The church was built in 1626, and damaged by pirate attacks before being restored in 1965. Horse buggies are quite popular throughout the city, complimenting the old colonial streets and buildings well. It is quite easy to imagine what it looked like hundreds of years ago.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!