An old wooden wagon sits in New Mexico’s Western countryside. View the full size image for intricate details in the wagon’s wooden wheel. Scenes like this one always make me wonder what it was used for carrying and how many miles of wear and tear it’s owner’s got out of it.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Exploring Pigeon Forge: Your Ultimate Travel Guide
- 7 Most Budget-Friendly European Getaways for City Break Enthusiasts
- Gear Up for a Thrilling Wildlife Adventure With These Essentials
- Travel Safer By Road: Top 6 Most Dangerous Car Accidents Faced By Travelers
- Unveiling East London’s Allure: Beyond the Tourist Trail
- Seamless Journeys: A Comprehensive Guide to Effortless Travel
- The Joys of Being a Mum
- Wanderlust Ready: Must-Have Travel Essentials for Every Adventurer
I’m On Instagram!