An old wooden wagon sits in New Mexico’s Western countryside. View the full size image for intricate details in the wagon’s wooden wheel. Scenes like this one always make me wonder what it was used for carrying and how many miles of wear and tear it’s owner’s got out of it.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
- MixPlaces: Crafting Timeless Memories through Innovative Travel Photo Books
- Vegan travel in Spain
- 4 issues you might face while traveling abroad and what to do about it
- Cartagena Safety Demystified: Your Essential Handbook
- Tips for Making Your Road Trip with Friends Unforgettable
- Safety & Transportation Tips For Travelling Between Countries In South America
- Micro Wedding Ideas: 15 Creative Options
I’m On Instagram!