My vacation to Mexico (March, 2012.) was filled with beautiful scenery and lots of warm ocean water. Pictured above is a cloudy, colorful sunset from my afternoon on the beach; in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. The Playa Del Carmen beach was never too crowded, and nobody hassled us to buy anything.. just a fun, relaxing time. What else needs to be said? 🙂
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!