My vacation to Mexico (March, 2012.) was filled with beautiful scenery and lots of warm ocean water. Pictured above is a cloudy, colorful sunset from my afternoon on the beach; in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. The Playa Del Carmen beach was never too crowded, and nobody hassled us to buy anything.. just a fun, relaxing time. What else needs to be said? 🙂
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
- MixPlaces: Crafting Timeless Memories through Innovative Travel Photo Books
- Vegan travel in Spain
- 4 issues you might face while traveling abroad and what to do about it
- Cartagena Safety Demystified: Your Essential Handbook
- Tips for Making Your Road Trip with Friends Unforgettable
- Safety & Transportation Tips For Travelling Between Countries In South America
- Micro Wedding Ideas: 15 Creative Options
I’m On Instagram!