A spiny lizard, shot on a sunny day while on a hike at the Gila Cliff Dwellings in Southwest New Mexico. I encountered several of these lizards sunbathing along the way. This one was particularly calm and let me get really close for a few photos. Having lived in Arizona for over a decade I’ve seen quite a few reptiles and lizards, but never one quite like this. I found the spiky scales to be very interesting.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 5 Reasons to put Peru on your bucket list
- Freshen up Your WFH Wardrobe for Winter
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
I’m On Instagram!