The Maldives, a chain of tropical islands extending into the Indian Ocean off the southern tip of India, is an idyllic holiday destination. It is not, however, known for bargain holidays on a budget. That’s not to say you need to lobotomize the responsible part of your brain when holidaying there. Over the last few years, it’s become more affordable to holiday in the Maldives as cheaper hotels open for travelers on a tighter budget.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
- MixPlaces: Crafting Timeless Memories through Innovative Travel Photo Books
- Vegan travel in Spain
- 4 issues you might face while traveling abroad and what to do about it
- Cartagena Safety Demystified: Your Essential Handbook
- Tips for Making Your Road Trip with Friends Unforgettable
- Safety & Transportation Tips For Travelling Between Countries In South America
- Micro Wedding Ideas: 15 Creative Options
I’m On Instagram!