This is a shot of “Hammock Island”, one of many destinations on the map at the Xel-Ha aquatic park, dubbed the world’s largest natural aquarium. Xel-ha is located a short drive south of Playa del Carmen, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We spent the 2nd half of our day at here (after visiting Tulum in the morning) and it was an absolutely great time.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Sightseeing on Wheels: Exploring Florida’s Top Attractions by Car
- 5 States New York Residents Should Visit In Their Lifetime
- 5 Wildlife Photography Tips for Nature Lovers
- 5 Reasons to put Peru on your bucket list
- Freshen up Your WFH Wardrobe for Winter
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
I’m On Instagram!