This is a shot of “Hammock Island”, one of many destinations on the map at the Xel-Ha aquatic park, dubbed the world’s largest natural aquarium. Xel-ha is located a short drive south of Playa del Carmen, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We spent the 2nd half of our day at here (after visiting Tulum in the morning) and it was an absolutely great time.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Investigating An Interstate Roadside Accident: How to Assist Your Lawyers and Police Win A Compensation Claim
- A Blend of Tradition and Modernity: Embracing Rental Living in Elmhurst
- Turn Your Layover into a Cultural Adventure: Insights from Travel Experts
- When is the Best Time to Visit Canggu in Bali
- Wanderlust Wonders: What to Pack for Your Worldwide Adventure
- Traveling in Style and Ease: 6 Types of Travel Bags for A Comfortable Trip
- Navigating the Unexpected: How to Handle Accidents on Your Road Trip
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
I’m On Instagram!