This is a shot of “Hammock Island”, one of many destinations on the map at the Xel-Ha aquatic park, dubbed the world’s largest natural aquarium. Xel-ha is located a short drive south of Playa del Carmen, in Quintana Roo, Mexico. We spent the 2nd half of our day at here (after visiting Tulum in the morning) and it was an absolutely great time.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
- 5 Flooding Safety Tips To Follow for Colorado Residents
I’m On Instagram!