This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Investigating An Interstate Roadside Accident: How to Assist Your Lawyers and Police Win A Compensation Claim
- A Blend of Tradition and Modernity: Embracing Rental Living in Elmhurst
- Turn Your Layover into a Cultural Adventure: Insights from Travel Experts
- When is the Best Time to Visit Canggu in Bali
- Wanderlust Wonders: What to Pack for Your Worldwide Adventure
- Traveling in Style and Ease: 6 Types of Travel Bags for A Comfortable Trip
- Navigating the Unexpected: How to Handle Accidents on Your Road Trip
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
I’m On Instagram!