This week’s photo is from atop the Mombacho volcano in Nicaragua. High above sea level at the top of this volcano’s slopes is a mystical cloud forest where everything is enveloped by the mist and fog. Home to monkeys, sloths and several species of life that can be found no where else on earth this truly is a magical place.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!