Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!