Tulum, the 800+ year old Mayan ruins sit atop 40 foot cliffs on the edge of the Caribbean sea. Today’s photo of the week is of the beautiful beach nudged against the high cliffs these ruins sit atop. I’m sure we can all agree that Tulum’s inhabitants woke up to the best view of all the ancient Maya people. When I visited in March it was scorching hot and there was almost no shade, the beach and Caribbean water were a great solution to cool off.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
- MixPlaces: Crafting Timeless Memories through Innovative Travel Photo Books
- Vegan travel in Spain
- 4 issues you might face while traveling abroad and what to do about it
- Cartagena Safety Demystified: Your Essential Handbook
- Tips for Making Your Road Trip with Friends Unforgettable
- Safety & Transportation Tips For Travelling Between Countries In South America
- Micro Wedding Ideas: 15 Creative Options
I’m On Instagram!