Pictured are the fueling suits hanging in the decontamination room of the Titan Missile Museum. To the right on the wall is one of the original phones from the silo’s active days. Once known as Air Force Facility Missile Site 8, the museum is a ‘retired’ and disabled ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) site located in the desert south of Tuscon, Arizona.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!