Pictured are the fueling suits hanging in the decontamination room of the Titan Missile Museum. To the right on the wall is one of the original phones from the silo’s active days. Once known as Air Force Facility Missile Site 8, the museum is a ‘retired’ and disabled ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) site located in the desert south of Tuscon, Arizona.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
- MixPlaces: Crafting Timeless Memories through Innovative Travel Photo Books
- Vegan travel in Spain
- 4 issues you might face while traveling abroad and what to do about it
- Cartagena Safety Demystified: Your Essential Handbook
- Tips for Making Your Road Trip with Friends Unforgettable
- Safety & Transportation Tips For Travelling Between Countries In South America
- Micro Wedding Ideas: 15 Creative Options
I’m On Instagram!