Pictured are the fueling suits hanging in the decontamination room of the Titan Missile Museum. To the right on the wall is one of the original phones from the silo’s active days. Once known as Air Force Facility Missile Site 8, the museum is a ‘retired’ and disabled ICBM (intercontinental ballistic missile) site located in the desert south of Tuscon, Arizona.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Hidden Gems in Mexico You Definitely Need To Visit
- Exploring Pigeon Forge: Your Ultimate Travel Guide
- 7 Most Budget-Friendly European Getaways for City Break Enthusiasts
- Gear Up for a Thrilling Wildlife Adventure With These Essentials
- Travel Safer By Road: Top 6 Most Dangerous Car Accidents Faced By Travelers
- Unveiling East London’s Allure: Beyond the Tourist Trail
- Seamless Journeys: A Comprehensive Guide to Effortless Travel
- The Joys of Being a Mum
I’m On Instagram!