San Juan Del Sur is known for amazing surfing. It’s also got some amazing views of the sunset and pacific ocean. But it’s a small, dirty town that can be dangerous. Accommodations and restaurants are overpriced. Yet it remains a stop on the backpacker travel trail.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Investigating An Interstate Roadside Accident: How to Assist Your Lawyers and Police Win A Compensation Claim
- A Blend of Tradition and Modernity: Embracing Rental Living in Elmhurst
- Turn Your Layover into a Cultural Adventure: Insights from Travel Experts
- When is the Best Time to Visit Canggu in Bali
- Wanderlust Wonders: What to Pack for Your Worldwide Adventure
- Traveling in Style and Ease: 6 Types of Travel Bags for A Comfortable Trip
- Navigating the Unexpected: How to Handle Accidents on Your Road Trip
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
I’m On Instagram!