San Juan Del Sur is known for amazing surfing. It’s also got some amazing views of the sunset and pacific ocean. But it’s a small, dirty town that can be dangerous. Accommodations and restaurants are overpriced. Yet it remains a stop on the backpacker travel trail.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
- 5 Flooding Safety Tips To Follow for Colorado Residents
I’m On Instagram!