This week’s photo is a sunset and the silhouette of Arizona’s desert mountains. Last week was the Phoenix skyline at dusk, and I took this shot from the same location just a few minutes later. Phoenix might not have the tallest skyscrapers, beachfront property or lush green plants.. but it does have beautiful winter weather, mountains and sunsets!
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
- 5 Flooding Safety Tips To Follow for Colorado Residents
I’m On Instagram!