This week’s photo is a sunset and the silhouette of Arizona’s desert mountains. Last week was the Phoenix skyline at dusk, and I took this shot from the same location just a few minutes later. Phoenix might not have the tallest skyscrapers, beachfront property or lush green plants.. but it does have beautiful winter weather, mountains and sunsets!
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Investigating An Interstate Roadside Accident: How to Assist Your Lawyers and Police Win A Compensation Claim
- A Blend of Tradition and Modernity: Embracing Rental Living in Elmhurst
- Turn Your Layover into a Cultural Adventure: Insights from Travel Experts
- When is the Best Time to Visit Canggu in Bali
- Wanderlust Wonders: What to Pack for Your Worldwide Adventure
- Traveling in Style and Ease: 6 Types of Travel Bags for A Comfortable Trip
- Navigating the Unexpected: How to Handle Accidents on Your Road Trip
- Luxury Travel Hacks: Experiencing the Best for Less with PrivateUpgrades
I’m On Instagram!