A Navy HS-10 Warhawk helicopter on display at the USS Midway Museum in the San Diego harbor. The museum is a decommissioned aircraft carrier and has more than 25 restored military aircraft on board including jets and helicopters.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
- Hotels with Terraces Overlooking New York
- 2022 Caravan Buying Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Exploring America to Find the Historic Buildings
- 10 Things Not Most People Know About Oktoberfest
- Why Furnished Apartments are Ideal for Extended Period Travelers
I’m On Instagram!