A Navy HS-10 Warhawk helicopter on display at the USS Midway Museum in the San Diego harbor. The museum is a decommissioned aircraft carrier and has more than 25 restored military aircraft on board including jets and helicopters.
I quit my boring office job to travel and have adventures all over the world. » Find out more!
- Sightseeing on Wheels: Exploring Florida’s Top Attractions by Car
- 5 States New York Residents Should Visit In Their Lifetime
- 5 Wildlife Photography Tips for Nature Lovers
- 5 Reasons to put Peru on your bucket list
- Freshen up Your WFH Wardrobe for Winter
- What’s the Cheapest Way to Get to an Airport?
- 10 Reasons to Visit New York City This Summer
- 5 Reasons Hotel Studio Apartments are the New Travel Trend
I’m On Instagram!